The Honor2Lead™ brand should be used correctly, and in a consistent way, across all media you produce—whether you're printing a flyer or using Honor2Lead on your website. Please adhere to the following guidelines when you use the Honor2Lead brand.
Spelling & Capitalization Honor2Lead is a single word without spaces. Both Honor and Lead are always capitalized. The 2 is always a number.
- Wrong: Honor 2 Lead, honor2lead, Honor To Lead, Honor-2-Lead
- Correct: Honor2Lead
H2L Acronym Honor2Lead can be shortened to the acronym H2L, but you should always lead with the full name before you use the short form.
- Wrong: H2L is a superior leadership training experience. You can attend the Honor2Lead Simulcast at our location.
- Correct: Honor2Lead is a superior leadership training experience. You can attend the H2L Simulcast at our location.
Optional Tagline You can use the optional tagline Military Values in Business alongside the name to better describe what Honor2Lead is. Please mind the correct capitalization for the tagline as well.
- Wrong: military values in business, Military Values In Business, Military Values Honor2Lead in Business
- Correct: Honor2Lead: Military Values in Business
What is Honor2Lead? H2L is a leadership training experience that consists of two parts: a live Simulcast that occurs on September 25, 2015, and an on-demand training that becomes available from September 30.
- Wrong: We're showing the H2L event on Sept. 25 and 29.
- Correct: We're holding showings for the H2L Simulcast on Sept. 25 and 29.
The Honor2Lead logo is the face of our brand. It should be used consistently in the same manner in every application.
Always use the logo as a whole (logotype in square box).Download all logos
Logo without Tagline
If you need to use the logo in a small size, the tagline may become too small to read. Use the logo without tagline for these cases.
The logo without tagline is included in the download link above.
Leave clear space around the logo that matches the inner margin between logotype and edge.
Avoid distorting, altering, or recoloring the Honor2Lead logo.
Always use the full logo consisting of logotype and square box—never remove the box or change the inner margin.